Principles in the Mel-ocracy

Principles in the Mel-ocracy:

1. I don't download pirated movies/TV or copy movies for free.
2. I don't take my shoes off at the cinema and put my feet up on the seat in front - this is gross people! People's heads rest where your stinky feet have been!
3. I don't check my phone during the movie. Even if it's on silent you can still be annoyed by the glowing screen. You are not so important it can't wait 2 hours.
4. I usually stay to the end of the credits, just in case there is a bit at the end.
5. I do talk in films if necessary, but quietly.
6. I will annoy my companions by guessing the movie within 3 seconds of the preview starting, if possible.
7. If nobody else wants to go, I will go by myself rather than miss out.
8. I don't spoil endings or twists.


Sunday 4 March 2012

Tell me what you want!

For the past two weeks I've been too busy to write my usual Thursday post about what new movies have been released that week and give a quick overview.  However I don't actually think anybody is really missing it as there are so many ways to find out what movies are on.  I'm thinking about not doing those anymore and re-focusing on reviews of DVDs and movies and more general posts, which I would have more time to do if I drop off the Thursday new release post.  So if you still want the Thursday new release post, please let me know by commenting below (if you have trouble commenting, simply select "Name/URL" from the dropdown list and then just type your name into the Name field and leave the URL field blank).  Give me some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment