Principles in the Mel-ocracy

Principles in the Mel-ocracy:

1. I don't download pirated movies/TV or copy movies for free.
2. I don't take my shoes off at the cinema and put my feet up on the seat in front - this is gross people! People's heads rest where your stinky feet have been!
3. I don't check my phone during the movie. Even if it's on silent you can still be annoyed by the glowing screen. You are not so important it can't wait 2 hours.
4. I usually stay to the end of the credits, just in case there is a bit at the end.
5. I do talk in films if necessary, but quietly.
6. I will annoy my companions by guessing the movie within 3 seconds of the preview starting, if possible.
7. If nobody else wants to go, I will go by myself rather than miss out.
8. I don't spoil endings or twists.


Sunday 1 July 2012

Keep comin' back

Howdy folks, long time no post!  I apologise for the lack of posts recently, but that is what happens when you work in fnance and the month of June rolls around.  The hours at work get longer and the movie viewing opportunities are limited when downtime with friends and family is short and precious.  I have still found some time to fit in some movies though, I just haven't had time to write about it and share it with y'all.  I am glad to know that some people have actually been checking for updates and been disappointed that there weren't any - it has motivated me to make time for this again.

Please keep coming back and looking for updates.  I plan to post a review about 'Rock of Ages' (the movie), as well as some DVD reviews on '30 Minutes or Less', 'Young Adult' and 'Cedar Rapids'.  These are all coming as soon as I have time.  In the meantime, please enjoy my rave about 'Cabin in the Woods' that will appear in about half an hour.  And in case you are in the video store now, those DVD reviews will essentially be "great, fun, black comedy", "dark, bleak comedy" and "bit weird, neither liked nor disliked" respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment